1. I still love wood.
2. I mean I literally hugged my box of exotic wood earlier this evening; I'm pretty sure my partner thinks I'm a little insane.
3. I have a long term romantic partner.
4. Since said partner is a church organist I am now ridiculously up to my neck in the Episcopal church.
5. Updates imminent-currently slapping together a few things for the church's Bizarre Bazaar.
6. Said church is in Tulsa, Oklahoma, because I just moved away from Newark.
7. Yay! I don't live in New Jersey anymore; nobody has robbed me of $500 or participated in a drive by within 100 feet of me in the whole two weeks we've lived here!
8. Lots and lots of artistic pieces containing organ related things.
9. Sorry, guys, over the past two years I've made at least a few dozen miniatures and figurines for new friends/ Christmas presents/ saying goodbye presents and really haven taken pictures of any of them. Its sad; I did a really nice ebony cat lately and did some nice Foo Dogs last Christmas.
10. Love you guys.
11. Hated mlp season 3 and quit halfway through, hence lack of ponies lately, but a friend convinced me to power through and I've been binging on season 4 and 5. Quite likely ponies in the future. Also likely lots of organ-related stuff. Seriously, I know more about Messiaen and Cavaille-Coll than any non-musician should.